Thursday 29 March 2012

And now for something completely different

Any one who knows me will tell you I leave everything to the last minute.  No matter how organised I try to be (and I really do try) I never ever quite manage it.  So this specific card was particularly challenging.  It is for my son, Jack and had to be posted at least four weeks before his birthday.  So, true to form, even though I'd been planning on making this card for a while it was four weeks to the day before his birthday that I actually got round to putting it together.  It is definitely not the best or most competent card I've ever made, but it is my favourite, and fingers crossed, if you live in the UK and have children under four you just might see it on a tv near you.


2 comments:

  1. He's gorgeous! Great card too (although Waybuloo gives me the heebie-jeebies).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too - but if you think Waybuloo is bad you should see In the night garden.

      Delete

Welcome to my little, and often neglected blog. Given the choice between writing my own post or reading one of yours, all too often your post wins. So when I do manage to put something together and you take the time to read it, it means a lot. When you take the time to comment it really makes my day. So thank you for visiting, and for any and all feedback you leave. xx