Saturday 22 February 2014

Kanban Design Team Call

Like the proverbial bad penny, I am back.  I decided to resurrect my neglected blog when I read one of my favourite companies was having a DT Call.  I've never applied to be on a design team before, but I thought Kanban might be a good place to start as it was a kanban kit that first got me into crafting.  That's got to be an omen - right?


So here is the card I'm hoping will impress :)








There are loads of tutorials online for making this style of card and it's actually much easier than it looks.  The papers and toppers are, of course, by Kanban and from there Well Wishes & Celebrations collections.

Details of the DT Call can be found on their fb page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my little, and often neglected blog. Given the choice between writing my own post or reading one of yours, all too often your post wins. So when I do manage to put something together and you take the time to read it, it means a lot. When you take the time to comment it really makes my day. So thank you for visiting, and for any and all feedback you leave. xx