Saturday 14 March 2009




Another couple of cards which have been keeping me busy, this one is a birthday card for a friend. The image is from hero arts, coloured with pro markers and decoupaged. The patterned papers are from CCSR and the sentiment is computer generated.









This second card is for Clare Curds sketch challenge on the docrafts site. I ended up using a stamp and papers from CCSR although I had intended to use one or the other. Again it was coloured using pro markers (which i am still struggling with). I was checking dawns stamping thoughts today and watched her tutorial on this kind of card and just had to give it a go. Her tutorial gives great instructions - although I did attach it to a card blank to make it more of a "secret message" card

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy, tried your link again and finally found you. Your cards are lovely, I really like your layouts. Am now following you. You can follow the link back to my blog, if you want.

    I've not done any Sansador colouring for a while, I seem to get on better with my Whisper Brushstrokes. It is a whole lot quicker than using Sansador, unless of course I was doing it all wrong which is quite possible!

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little, and often neglected blog. Given the choice between writing my own post or reading one of yours, all too often your post wins. So when I do manage to put something together and you take the time to read it, it means a lot. When you take the time to comment it really makes my day. So thank you for visiting, and for any and all feedback you leave. xx