Wednesday 10 April 2013

50th birthday


Once again, not the best picture in the world but I am pleased with this card.  I used a lot of my spellies on this design and the chandelier is cut from the home decor cart on the cricut.  The papers are DCWV Linen Closet, the flowers and corners are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I used a JustRite stamp on the front of the card (the pattern on the labels 20) and a Kanban stamp inside (the chandelier).

I'm entering this card into Papertake weekly Challenge - Bingo, and went with the bottom line using blooms, ribbon and gems.





1 comment:

  1. Stunningly beautiful Tammy. A wonderful keepsake. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little, and often neglected blog. Given the choice between writing my own post or reading one of yours, all too often your post wins. So when I do manage to put something together and you take the time to read it, it means a lot. When you take the time to comment it really makes my day. So thank you for visiting, and for any and all feedback you leave. xx